TaxLienTeleseminars.blogspot.com





Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Meet the Expert, Steve Waters

Steven Waters is a successful real estate investor and popular trainer. He is the author of "Creating Wealth Without Risk - How to Build Your Personal Fortune with High-Yielding, Government Issued and Real Estate Secured Tax Lien Certificates." Through his publications, accelerated coaching programs and the ProfessorProfits.com newsletter he has helped thousands of people become successful investors.

Like anything new, investing in tax liens and tax deeds might seem a little foreign at first. In addition, you may have a lot of fears holding you back. Steve will share his simple step-by-step process of investing in tax lien certificates in the state of Arizona in our next teleseminar on Saturday September 23rd. Here are some of questions that Steve will answer in this teleseminar:

How do I get started?

Where do I find out about tax sales?

How do I do due diligence on tax sale properties?

What do I need to do before I bid at the sale?

How can I be successful bidding at the tax sale?

What do I have to do once I buy a tax lien certificate?

How can I maximize my profits?

What kinds of returns can I realistically expect?

How much money do I need to get started?

How much time will it take to do this?

Join me Saturday as I grill Steve and discover his secrets to investing in high-yielding, government issued tax lien certificates in Arizona. Most of the information that Steve will be divulging will also work in other tax lien states as well. To register for free go to http://tinyurl.com/f2hy4.

Happy and Prosperous Investing,

Joanne

1 comment:

Maryam said...

A really helpfull post – A big thank you I hope you will not mind me writting about this article on my website I will also leave a linkback Thank you
irs tax liens
creative real estate investing
organ tax lean sales