TaxLienTeleseminars.blogspot.com





Monday, September 18, 2006

Teleseminar on Arizona Tax Liens

Creating Wealth Without Risk:
Build Your Personal Fortune with Arizona Tax Liens


I am extremely pleased that Steve Waters has agreed to be the expert on our next interview. Steve is the author of the home study course "Creating Wealth Without Risk." He was one of my mentors when I started out in tax lien investing and he helped me to get started, so it is with great pleasure that I make this announcement. His program was the first one that I purchased when I started investing in tax lien certificates. You might say that I cut my teeth on it, and I also have been through his online tax lien investing course. This Saturday, September 23rd at 1:00pm Eastern time I'll be grilling Steve about how to get high returns on your money with Arizona tax lien certificates. Arizona is one of the most popular states for tax lien investing. Join us on Saturday and find out why. If you're not already registered for Tax Lien Lady's Teleseminars you can do it FREE at http://tinyurl.com/f2hy4. This is one teleseminar that you don't want to miss!!!

1 comment:

Maryam said...

Hi ya, I’m a newebie to this blogging stuff But, I’ve just recently setup my own blog, and I really appreciate your site. I found it while searching for interesting articles on google. I’m going to add it to my favorites to check out future posts.
irs tax liens
creative real estate investing
organ tax lean sales