TaxLienTeleseminars.blogspot.com





Monday, October 09, 2006

Tax Lien Teleseminar for October

On Thursday Evening, October 19th, I'll welcome back Texas Attorney, Darius Barazandeh for an informative teleseminar on Asset Protection. We haven't pinned down the exact time yet, but if you're registered for Tax Lien Lady's Teleseminars than you will receive all the call details by e-mail for this free teleseminar. You can register at http://tinyurl.com/f2hy4.

I'm really excited about this interview because it's on a subject that I actually know very little about. You can count on me to ask detailed question for this one, because I'll be taking notes too. I hope to "see" you next Thursday on the call.

You can see Darius Barazandeh's bio at http://tinyurl.com/muksr.

Happy and Prosperous Investing,

Joanne

1 comment:

Maryam said...

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.
irs tax liens
creative real estate investing
organ tax lean sales